CadDoc works!

Date: Sat, 19 Aug 89 12:44:15 PDT
   From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)

   How generally useful is CadDoc.  Should it be named something like
   ExternalDoc?

   dean

It isn't.  Something more general could be abstracted from it, but
this one is intended specifically for this purpose.  I'm making some
assumptions in the protocol (though not in the representation in
Orgls&Berts) about the scoping of Handles, which are specific to the
way we'll be relating to AutoCad for now.  I propose we worry about
generalizing later, especially as the documents we hook up will still
be properly hooked up under these generalizations.