Re: NewsSpeak

This is beautiful technical marketing prose, some of the best I've ever seen.
I don't know what brought it on, but I for one will be happy to see more
like this, anytime.  Michael, I'm incredibly impressed.

I am among those who believe that a company's biggest asset isn't directly
shown on the balance sheet: the particular people who make that company what
it is, and what it will become.  Often the talents which make a crucial
difference, the insights, the ways of understanding clearly or putting a
particular point vividly are dispersed.  And then every so often you witness a
flash of inspiration, a perceptive decision, or just plain common sense
applied in the right way at the right time.

This is inspired writing, and yet completely down to earth, perfectly focussed
on a core Xanadu product benefit in such a way as to make that benefit JUMP
OUT AND SHINE.  Congratulations!