sensor terminology

The semantics of the sensors has changed sufficiently that the
terminology for them is confusing.  Currently we hang a sensor to
detect some event, but it fills in an orgl.  If we want an alarm we
wait a process on the partial orgl being generated by the 'sensor?'.

I would much prefer to hang a Recorder on an event, then hang a Sensor
on the record being generated to alert me if something happens (note
that there are different kinds of wait operations).

I have no religious preference about Recorder (I would prefer another
analogy in fact), but you can see how the current use of the name
Sensor is confusing.  And if I'm getting confused even though I'm
implementing them, then you can bet that frontend developers will
confuse them as well.

dean