Re: More frontend notes

>Promotion/demotion are handled...
>...It gets inserted before the line that its top line is over...

I just had the thought that it would be reasonable to update the screen
with the new "insertion" so the user could see exactly where the program
will be putting the dragged headlines.  This would only be done if the user
pauses in a reasonable place for an insertion for say, a second.  The new
material would be grey or otherwise de-emphasized to indicate it's not
"official" yet.  I am usually frustrated on outline drags because it is never
obvious WHERE the damn program is going to insert the dragged stuff (especially)
if the whole thing (or some image) is dragged rather than a sharp "insert"
cursor.
--Hugh