questions about the current frontend

How does style information mesh with inclusion lists?

What does the bottom pane (for peeking at the other end of a link) say
when an icon for more than one link (or sensor) is selected?

How can we view links on links?  For example, if you see a refutation
link in the link-pane, how do you discover that the refutation link
has been refuted?

Minor tweeks:
The link indicator in the link-pane should indicate the direction of
the link (eg, a backward triangle means the link goes TO the
selection, and forward triangle means it goes FROM the selection).

The size indicator could indicate how much new stuff there is in a

Recorder (for the sensor icon).  I'm not sure whether we can find a
sensible measure, though.

dean