[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <mark>
- Subject: addressMap882 bug
- From: Mark S. Miller <mark>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 89 12:09:42 PST
- Cc: <tribble>, <roger>, <eric>, <xanatech>
- In-reply-to: <mark's>, <30>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 89 11:51:30 EST
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 89 09:46:40 PST
From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)
is this a bug that sequence numbers would have caught?
Yes. It is a dangling reference bug. Tombstone checking catches it
On the other hand, we can afford to leave sequence number checking on
during normal development (as opposed to tombstone checking).