Table class hierarchy

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 89 12:51:28 PST
   From: heh (Hugh Hoover)

   I currently have a visible abstract class called TableView, which essentially
   replicates the ScruTable protocol (which means it is not a necessary class).
   Since UnaryFns are disappearing, that makes my current implementations
   obsolete also (since they use programmer supplied  UnaryFns).

Yes.  TableView is itself obsolete.  The various kinds of TableViews
are simply private subclasses of ScruTable, they create no new
user-visible class distinctions.