FromNess, ToNess

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 90 11:47:40 PST
   From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)

   The following are questions and comments that came off the top of my
   head.  I'm pretty certain that we will want to provide B&O, but I'm
   happy to resolve this *after* we ship.

   Does Docs&Links support unification? inform? forwarding documents (for
   partial data)? archiving?  Unless D&L ends up being a superset of B&O,
   achiving will require B&O.  So will BeBe.

   dean

All of these are things that should eventually be in D&L, since users
will want to employ them in the context of the standard objects and
interfaces. Because of the standard D&L objects are built out of the
general D&L objects, they will then be able to do these things with
non-standard objects as well. Manana...
	--ravi