sort of demo

If you're feeling generous, we (Dean, Hugh, Ravi) have the "Autofact"
demo running.  A window comes up with a document and a couple links
onto the document.  Clicking on the links opens another window onto
the document at the other end of the link.  You can select text
(though you can't see the selection :-) and delete it.  You can also
insert text.  I don't think you can make links of your own, though.
Also, the operations are unbearably slow (link follow is around 7-10
seconds).  This will speed up when things get translated to c++!
(Everything is in Smalltalk: the ent, docs&links, FM, the composition
routines, etc.).

A real wizz-bang demo will require more work...another day.

dean