[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in changes-file copy during smalltalk save.
- To: <xtech>
- Subject: Bug in changes-file copy during smalltalk save.
- From: Michael McClary <michael>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 90 02:21:09 PDT
Volume full during the copying of the changes file when the saved
image name has been changed does not recover gracefully.
- The new changes file is still held open, and cannot be
discarded by switching to finder and dragging to trash.
- If a new save is attempted, smalltalk presents the new, not
the old, image name. (From this I infer that smalltalk thinks
the save was successful, and would copy from the missing or
partial files if the new save were allowed to proceed.)