stubble modifications

I have all of xlatexpp, server, and febe compiling. febe isn't going
to go through stubble until we put in the modifications we discussed:
taking out the transceiver->receive(cat_SP2_whatever) and putting in
the superclass proxy methods (FOR SUPERFUNCS). I can do temporary
hacks around either of these -- an ed script for the first one, and a
translator mod for the second -- but I'd rather have stubble do it.
The DEFERRED_PROXY declarator would also be nice but isn't essential
since I've already put in a very simple workaround in the one place it
matters.  Please take a look at these if you get a chance. I'll get in
around 2 tomorrow. Thanks!
	--ravi