Re: 0 constants

> Where should these compile time constants go?  In the appropriate
> modules?

Were you planning to do if(foo == &UInt40) and the like?  If not,
(much as I hate special-casing the translator) I'd suggest having
the ones that are equivalent to things that don't require construction
translate into c constants of the appropriate type, i.e.:

	UInt40		=>	(UInt4)0
	Int40		=>	(Int4)0
	Long0		=>	0L
	Int0		=>	(int)0
	NULL		=>	NULL

and stuffing an instance of any that DO require constants into the
.cxx module that supports their type.

A translator warning message when it encounters an unqualified zero
might be a good idea a couple merges down the worldline.

	michael