The new Constructor Bomb stuff

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 90 12:58:48 PDT
   From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)

   I think this can easily be made to work.  If the translator encounters
   a default construction *statement* rather than embedded as an
   expression, it can output the appropriate translation.  Is there any
   reason not to provide this support?

Yes.  One should generally use pseudo-constructors.  The current set
of abstractions gently encourage pseudo-constructors.  An abstraction
for a construction *statement* makes no sense inside a pseudo-
constructor.

P.S.  I don't feel strongly about this either way.