Re: formic update

Trailing substring output w/ "+" is now implemented everywhere in formic.

The only restriction is that if you want to match a name you have to say
"name:" explicitly:  $(IF FUNC name: _dtor) $(FUNC name: ~+) $(FI) will
output output "foo" for ~foo(),  but $(FUNC ~+) would be a format syntax
error even tho' $(FUNC) is an acceptable abbreviation for $(FUNC name:)

BTW "exit 1;" won't compile w/ gnatCC2 - I get a syntax error.  Anybody
know what's going on? I would rather not have to mess with bombs when
all I want formic to do on format errors is explain itself and die
gracefully.

- roland