receiveInto

In the files I just sent off to Mr. Hill, you'll find I've changed the
workings of Xcvr::receiveInto.  It used to destruct the old object as
well as receive the new object into it (and even set up a contructor-
bomb equivalent for the contingency that the process of reconstruction
fails).  Instead, receiveInto assumes that the target is already
destructed and that it's caller has set up any needed bombs.  This
seemed like better modularity.  Dean should be able to fill you in on
the details.