two goodies

I've copied two files to ~xanadu/st80/goodies: LiveMenus.st and
browseIt.st.  The first undoes the change (which MarkM apparently
installed?) from standard Smalltalk to have menus pop up not under the
mouse cursor.  I move them back under the mouse, so you can mouse
ahead.  The other file changes all the text menus to have browseIt
instead of Audition.  I've been told that Audition does something
useful, but it's never done anything interesting when I've tried it.
If someone shows me why that's useful, I'll make another version with
both added.  Otherwise, my model should make it trivial for any of you
to get both on your menus.

Chris