[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
code for updated udanax green!
- To: ED5BAF61B141 FE1829D7F63FF817756D <ed5baf61b141fe1829d7f63ff817756d@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: code for updated udanax green!
- From: roger gregory <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 08 Apr 2004 12:42:11 -0700
- Cc: udanax@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20040408193715.31323.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20040408193715.31323.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have put my current working copy of the green backend source on
I believe that this works and fixes the known bugs. Let me know.
I had started to add the large file changes to allow ent files larger
than 2G, but I haven't finished them. It is probably more important to
shake out any other bugs. I'll be putting thin on udanax.com when I get
the cvs stuff there figured out.
If anyone has a working copy of Pyxe, send it to me.
2207 17th Avenue
San Francisco ca 94116
415 664-6850 home
415 572-9634 cell