tech advances

I'm writing a "Tech Advances" column for future issues of Extropy magazine,
and we are near deadline for issue #17. I promise the list I won't do this
more often than every six months or so. Does anyone have any concrete
technical advances that they are now ready to announce, that weren't ready
for publicity (say) six months ago? If so, I'd love to get a brief summary
report for the column. We are particular intererested in reporting on the
continuing development of Xanadu and of Xanadu-like extensions to the Web.

You can always reach me as arkuat@xxxxxxxxxx

Eric Watt Forste   <arkuat@xxxxxxxxx>   http://www.c2.org/~arkuat/