Re: Definition of Xanadu (fwd)

>----- Forwarded message from ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----
>
>Hi all--
>
>After thirtyfive years, I finally have a definition of Xanadu
> -- and "xanalogical systems" generically, harumph--
> that I think says it all.
>
>A SYSTEM FOR MANAGING CHANGES, RE-USE, INTERCOMPARISON AND
> OWNERSHIP OF CONNECTED DIGITAL MEDIA.
>
>Comments are welcome.
>
>All best, T

Maybe this is being picky, and a bit presumptuous for an initial posting,
but is "media" what Xanadu seeks to manage, or content?  (Contradicting
Marshall McLuhan, of course.)

Warm regards,

Katherine

Katherine Cochrane                              katherine@xxxxxxxxxxx
The CD-Info Company, Inc.           ph 205-650-0406  fax 205-882-7393
Come watch the changes we're making to your source for accurate,
timely Compact Disc technical and industry information at:

The CD Information Center is available at URL: http://www.cd-info.com