comments on transclusion I-D

Hi,

I think that the ability to transclude portions of HTML and text
documents is very important. However, I don't think the IETF is the
place to tackle this problem.

First, the IETF no longer has an HTML working group. The W3C is now
attempting to standardize HTML. Second, the W3C already has the
"object" proposal which is what they are going to recommend for including
various media and executable objects. I suggest you look at that
proposal and see how to modify it to accomodate transclusions of
textual resources.

Regards,

Ron Daniel Jr.              voice:+1 505 665 0597
Advanced Computing Lab        fax:+1 505 665 4939
MS B287                     email:rdaniel@xxxxxxxx
Los Alamos National Lab      http://www.acl.lanl.gov/~rdaniel
Los Alamos, NM, USA, 87545