Re: {PLAIN} option in <TEXT> tag is nice!

Roman Suzuki wrote:
> PLAIN option is nice.
> Using {PLAIN} option, we can apply properties that was in transcluding
> document to transcluded text.
> So anyone who read document doesn't become aware that have transclusion.

Well, it is certainly possible to apply new formatting and context to
transcluded material.  However, it is our intention that client software
should provide a mechanism to retrieve and display the entire document
being transcluded, so that it can also be seen in its original context.

Share and enjoy,
		*** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam