[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Halloween Documents
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Halloween Documents
- From: Stuart Yeates <syeates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:41:33 +1300
- Cc: s.yeates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:29:09 PDT." <126.96.36.199.19991023202909.0099cbb0@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxx
Joseph Osako <scholr@xxxxxxxx> said:
> Some of it is also very disturbing, but you should make
> your own mind up about that. ESR's commentary is well-placed,
> insightful and viscious.
You need to be aware of the reasons behind the comments. ESR needed paragraph-
level comments so he could republish a report without the permission of the
copyright holder. This explains why many of the comments seem a little odd.
-- stuart yeates <s.yeates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka `loam'
let that day be lost to us on which we did not dance once!---nietzsche