Re: Halloween Documents

Joseph Osako <scholr@xxxxxxxx> said:

> Some of it is also very disturbing, but you should make
> your own mind up about that. ESR's commentary is well-placed,
> insightful and viscious.

You need to be aware of the reasons behind the comments. ESR needed paragraph-
level comments so he could republish a report without the permission of the
copyright holder. This explains why many of the comments seem a little odd.

stuart

--
--    stuart yeates <s.yeates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka `loam'
let that day be lost to us on which we did not dance once!---nietzsche