Scans of Literary Machines 93.1

Hi,

Just recently I downloaded and print out the scans of Literary Machines 93.1 available on Ted's web-site (at http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/TN/PUBS/LM/LMpage.html).  I had been trying to get a copy of this book for a while, and I really enjoyed reading it--but now I'm left hungry for more :-), as only scans of the first part of the book are available there, with the other parts (chapters four and five, and 'afterchunks') "not currently on line".  I was wondering if anyone could tell me the status of these remaining parts--are there any plans to scan them in and put them up in the near future?

thanks,
djast.

Before you buy.