Re: Ted is CISCOs CEO - at least if you ask the german mag "TOMORROW"

>Hi,
>
>maybe you find this funny;

So you mail a 167 KB *color scan* of a magazine article (mainly *text*) to
a public, generally low-volume mailing list, because you think it is
*funny*?????

Let me tell you something. I *don't* think that's funny. I hope that is not
an indication of the general intelligence level at xanadu.net, where to my
surprise I see that you have your e-mail address.

-Lasse