Re: I am interested in reading your code

I've just made available two downloads of some of my work in Python with
xanalogical storage.  Now don't get excited, they are prototype code, so
if you're wanting to -use- as an end-user, don't bother downloading.
But if you want to study code, feel free.  While I would rather have
waited until they were all polished and packaged, multiple requests for
a peek at the code have come to me.  Since I understand the frustration
of seeking source, even bad source, here they are.

The two downloads are as follows:

pyxu_snapshot.tgz

This is my code for implementing tumblers, type-1 and type-2 enfilades
in Python.  The type-2 isn't finished nor have those structures been
arranged into a working xanalogical server.

minxu.tgz

A more recent work, this is an attempt to simplify the structures of
Green in order to teach starting at the basics, in a book I'm working
on.  It leaves out enfilades, multi-threading, scalability, persistence
and access control, focusing on linear, brute-force data operations.
However, it makes clear how content and links operate, and how
transclusions and link sieving work.  I've tried to express these very
simply, so there isn't much code.  Again this is prototype I'm building
on.  In the book I'm starting with at this level and gradually adding on
the layers I've left out, since xanalogical storage is so hard to grok
for most people.

http://www.sunless-sea.net/wiki/Downloads

Feedback is always welcome.

-Jeff