Thanks and good luck

It's only a prototype, but I think it's a lot of fun
 to use!

We'll continue to try to improve it, and hope you
 continue to participate.

Best, Ted N.

At 10:27 AM 7/3/98 +0900, you wrote:
>Thank you for your detail instruction. I could see zigzag web site. I could
>almost understand how to manage multidimensional hyper link. I will try make
>a sample on ZIGZAG system.
>Anyway, I hope success of ZIGZAG project and I will check your research
>after this. Thank you again.
>===============
>Masaru MIYAMOTO
>miyamoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Advanced Video Processing Lab. NTT Human Interface Labs.

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day:  "You don't want to destroy the educational system.
How else are you going to keep them out of the churches?"  -- Marvin
Minsky, 1981