Re: [zzdev] Me :)

I think this message probably belongs more on the general zigzag user list
than on the developer list, so I forwarded it here:

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 02:19:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Timotheus <salo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Me :)

> greetings,
> my name is Tim Reid and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. i am very interested
> in the union of distributed java components, agents, and xml documents.
>
> i would be very interested to discuss zz, and perhaps the more general
> patterns behind xanadu like systems, particularily data structures and
> user interfaces.

Sure!  The general discussion of xanadu-like systems belongs on the
xanadu@xxxxxxxxxx mailing list, though.

See http://www.xanadu.com.au/
especially http://www.xanadu.com.au/xanadu/faq.html#6
and http://www.xanadu.com.au/xanadu/bibliography.html

> i would be excited to implement a xanadu like system using an emerging
> implementation of jini/javaspaces that i am beginning to develop.

Sounds interesting!

> i have had several looks at zz, and sadly i remain baffled...

Well, if you ask some questions perhaps we can help explain it.

> i look forward to talking with you all,
> TiM

Thanks for writing,
		*** Xanni ***