Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Testers?

Hi Peter!

>just boot it up with zigzag and mess with it for a minute or two when I
>crank up the office in the "morning".

What a guy.  First thing you see is ZigZag!  Woof.

(Not sure what you mean by "morning" but I know
 the concept in general.)

So would you like to do a sort of check-list
 on new versions?

ChrzT
Actually "morning" in my experience has two meanings:
 1.  One's psychological morning, which is the getting-up
   getting-started what-happens-now time.
 2.  That awful moment when you're really on a roll with
 something and they light up the Big Room.  Ouch.  Awful.

At 10:09 AM 9/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd love to have regular updates; maybe I'll start seeing the possibilities
>for this thing in my future work. I'm certainly not planning to hang out in
>Windows any longer than I must.
>
>I have it running on a 486, perfectly good machine if you don't need it to
>answer the phone, do your homework and wash the dishes and feed the cat. I
>just boot it up with zigzag and mess with it for a minute or two when I
>crank up the office in the "morning".
>
>Pete

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.09.25:
"Love is the marshmallow on top of the blood-and-guts sundae we call life."
 TN 98.07