[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] Zigzag v.055 released, zzdemo upgraded
- To: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] Zigzag v.055 released, zzdemo upgraded
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:33:55 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981026191646.D484@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andrew Pam on Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 07:16:46PM +1100
- References: <19981026191646.D484@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Pam wrote:
> Zigzag v0.55 has been released (at http://www.xanadu.net/zz/ as usual)
> which incorporates a change in the default data file extension (to .zz)
> and a patch from Mark-Jason Dominus to use the text editor of your choice.
Was this the ONLY changes?
Need to know what to merge into the OO branch.
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people
: don't recognize them.