[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] How to represent many-to-many relation?
- To: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] How to represent many-to-many relation?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:59:10 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981104213008.19742.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Wed, Nov 04, 1998 at 04:30:08PM -0500
- References: <19981104213008.19742.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Nov 04, 1998 at 04:30:08PM -0500, Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> This is illegal, because here Topic X has two links in the -d.inside
> direction, and that is Not Allowed.
> What's a good way to represent this idea in Zigzag?
Clone and enjoy,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511