:zz: PS to Edward Prentice--

Welcome to the club!

Ted
(You aren't by any chance related to William C.H. Prentice,
 quondam Dean of Swarthmore College?)

At 04:15 AM 11/22/98 +1100, you wrote:
>On Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 11:16:43AM -0500, Edward G. Prentice wrote:
>> So now here's my dilemma. zigzag is expecting the A: drive to be DOS
>> but I have no DOS zigzag data file. The datafile is on my zigzag
>> demo boot disk, but in Linux file format, so either way,
>> I can't get the datafile loaded.
>
>You're absolutely correct.  It appears we changed the filename zigzag
>is looking for to "zigzag.zz" without remembering to rename the sample
>data file supplied on the demo disk.  Well spotted!
>
>This will be fixed in the next release, coming shortly.  Thanks for your
>patience and assistance!
>
>Share and enjoy,
>		*** Xanni ***
>--
>mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam
>http://www.xanadu.com.au/                       Technical VP, Xanadu
>http://www.glasswings.com.au/                   Technical Editor, Glass Wings
>http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/                   Manager, Serious Cybernetics
>P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia  Phone +61 3 96511511

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.21:
"Life is EXTREMELY strange, except we don't notice."  TN98