[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: just plain trouble again
- To: "17.Z>XRT_tWz.430.57 " <opt@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: just plain trouble again
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:50:28 +1000
- Cc: zig-l <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910250049270.14827-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from 17.Z>XRT_tWz.430.57 on Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 12:55:21AM +0200
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910250049270.14827-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 12:55:21AM +0200, 17.Z>XRT_tWz.430.57 wrote:
> after doing a system upgrade (debian 2.1 => 2.2) i get this behaviour:
> $ ./zigzag
> Segmentation fault
> $ ./zigzag
> Use of uninitialized value at Zigzag.pm line 956.
> Sorry, this data file predates Zigzag v0.44.1.1.
> so a segfault on creating the initial dataset, and that "predates ..."
> message afterwards.
> also a segfault when i try to open an existing dataset ..
> hints? ;)
I would guess that your Berkeley DB got upgraded and the database file
format changed. Check the DB documentation to see if there's a way
to convert. Otherwise you may have to downgrade DB, zzdump the data,
upgrade again, and zzundump.
Hope that helps,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 9419-2989