[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] xml,gzz,zz,etc
- To: "|><|" <opt@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] xml,gzz,zz,etc
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:24:55 +0200
- Cc: zig-l <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0104111421560.4386-100000@xxxxxxxxx>
> has anyone come up with any kind of aid in:
> a: generally formatting any kind of data (e.g. mysqldump) into
> .xml ready for import into gzz?
To my knowledge, unfortunately no. I've meant to write a general XML
importer/exporter, representing XML trees in GZigZag somehow, but I
haven't gotten around to that yet.
> b: specifically transferring a perl-version dataset into gzz.
(I can't answer this.)