Foot-shooting

How far do we go to stop people shooting themselves in the
foot?

You get a really cool crash if you delete the cursor - start up
with a new dataset, press the left arrow 4 times and then delete.
You'll have to ^Z and kill -9 %1 to make it go away, even.

Should we check for this?  What about when people delete some of
the 'main' dimesions from the dimension list, or do other "dumb"
stuff??

Gossamer

--
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: If people won't do the right thing because it is the right thing, I'm