:zz: Problems with HZ1 instructions

Okay.

I went to
www.xanadu.net/zigzag/zzdemo.zip
and successfully downloaded zzdemo.zip.

Using WinZip (which was pretty unclear),
 I did an "extract" onto a floppy.

The result:
rawrite.exe
rawrite3.doc
zzdisk
zzdisk.doc

It was by no means clear that the next thing to do
 was read "zzdisk.doc".

And the instructions given there are incorrect.
 They say:

Prepare a blank formatted floppy disk.
Execute the "rawrite" command.
When asked to "enter disk image source file name", type "zzdisk".
When asked to "enter target diskette drive", type the drive letter.

The third line is incorrect.
 Typing "zzdisk" is unacceptable.
 It wants the PATHNAME.
 I had zzdisk on the Desktop, which requires an unconscionable
  pathname, so I put it into c: instead, and typed
c:\zzdisk

and that worked.

ChrzT

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Word of the day:
SYNCHRO-DIPITY
 Finding the very right thing by some mysterious connection in time and
space.  (Marlene Mallicoat, ca. 1996)