:zz,xu: My new piece on ZigZag and Wearables

Folks,

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/zigzag/xybrapD18az.html
(THIS WILL BE REPLACED FOR REASONS BELOW)
holds my newly-written up piece "What's On My Mind,"
 the written version of my invited talk at the first
 Wearable Computer Conference.

UnFORtunately, something went wonky in the layout.
 I used little whitespace shims to space things, and they
 SHOW in Netscape NAVigator across the INTERNET,
 though not in Netscape bloody Navigator from my DESKTOP!

And they don't show in Opera!

Do you see them?  Do you see them?  Is it just some
 strangeness of our university environment?  Am I going
 crackers?

I don't have time to fix this now.  Please don't give out the URL.

YAARGH!

Ted

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day:
"There's always a first time-- assuming there was a second."  Ted Nelson,
98.06.23.