:zz: Another question on content/demo cells

Hi--

I asked a while back whether dimension names
 could still be deleted to hide dimensions,
 then put back.  Don't think I got an answer.

If this aspect still works, I'd like to use it in my
 content/demo cells, as follows:
make some cells connected on
 d.contact-info
 d.money
and then not have those dimensions on the
 dimension list of the software when it's given out.

The demo will then explain how to add them,
 then see the interesting uses in cells I've included.

Can this work?

CheerzT

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day:
"Knowledge is fractal: the boundary between the known and the unknown gets
longer and longer.  The more you know, the more you are aware of that you
don't know."  Ted Nelson, 98.06.23.