Re: :zz: We need a format document

Ted Nelson wrote:
> I see that we have no document stating
>  the current cell formats.  (Internal reprez'n.)
> I think we need to have one, and keep it current.

I'd agree, except we don't really -have- an internal format.  It goes
like this:

Assuming the dataset is in hash %CELLS.

For cell number X, cell contents are stored in
   $CELLS{"X"}

For a link between cells X and Y, over dimension D in the posward
direction, we have
   $CELLS{"X+D"} = Y  -plus-
   $CELLS{"Y+D"} = X

Gossamer