Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Me :)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Andrew Pam wrote:

> Beats me.  Perhaps some of the new members who joined this mailing list
> recently would like to introduce themselves?

greetings,

my name is Tim Reid and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. i am very interested
in the union of distributed java components, agents, and xml documents.

i would be very interested to discuss zz, and perhaps the more general
patterns behind xanadu like systems, particularily data structures and
user interfaces. i've never actually read anything by mr nelson because
i've never seen anything by him on the web or on the shelf...

i would be excited to implement a xanadu like system using an emerging
implementation of jini/javaspaces that i am beginning to develop.

i have had several looks at zz, and sadly i remain baffled...

i look forward to talking with you all,

TiM