Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Cursor dimensions changed!

Responding to myself here...

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:

> > I've commited a change to the repository: d.mycursor is now known as
> > d.cursor-cargo, and the directions of this dimension and d.cursor have
> > been reversed ie. from viewcell, you go negwards to reach the accursed
> > cell. The change should be only internal; I've tested normal
> > operation, slice spaces and textcloud. I hope you can give bug reports
> > if you find a malfunction that might be caused by this change.
>
> Did you commit the change to automatically change old spaces as well?

I forgot to mention: make it explicit:

	java foo.Main somespace

	--> error: this space is an earlier version (102), current
	    revision 113.
	    Run with option -convert to convert to the new format.
	    You may want to make a backup copy beforehand

	java foo.Main -convert somespace

	Converting space version 102 to 113....
	Completed. Warnings / errors

(do NOT start actual windows etc. to make sure the user sees
all errors / warnings) and finally

	java foo.Main somespace

starts normally

	Tuomas