Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag/Java ZZTreeRaster.java (fwd)

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 01:43:15PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > The way I expected it would be to put the accursed cell in the middle: show
> > its parent and siblings and children and grandchildren and
> > greatgrandchildren etc.
>
> Hm, I'll have to think about that.  Actually, that's probably quite easy.

I need on input on this one: if the substructure being shown is not
a tree, how should this raster cope with it?  My current method is
(I think...) to show a spanning tree of the subnetwork that consists of
all cells reachable from the "root" poswards on the two dimensions shown.
However, this method needs a "root" cell, and finding it from the accursed
cell is easy only if the substructure is a true tree.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%