[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] why is Java/flob/VanishingRaster.java in CVS?
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] why is Java/flob/VanishingRaster.java in CVS?
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:27:38 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000718081944.A4159@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> Is there any reason for that file being in CVS? Since it is
> autogenerated, it's causing CVS conflicts at updates.
Accidentally. Feel free to remove. Same for all other .zob:s.
Put them in .cvsignore as well.