[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Killer Apps (was How ?
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Killer Apps (was How ?
- From: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:34:19 +0200
- In-reply-to: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000721200602.20794K-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[21.07.2000 ° 20:07 Uhr] Tuomas Lukka -->
-| what didn't work and why?
i think it is some generic problem with java/mac/qwertz keymap / etc.
the mbox module compiles ok, but doesnt seem to run from within zz.
i dont think it actually 'executes' the contents of a cell for whatever reason, . ., is there some basic way i can test this?
[ null,null] '+;: .._- ' mach in e p arts enc los e d :: :