[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Another big change
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Another big change
- From: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:33:02 +0900
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000724021439.27281A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000724021439.27281A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've just removed the dependence on swing. The program now creates two
top-level windows (Frames). Please tell me if this breaks something.
I've started up 0723-without-modules, the frames look and work ok so far. I see the brown-colored Normal Mode cell and the green-colored Text Edit mode cell, Tab switches modes for me without any problems.
But if I enter any more text than the size of the cell, I can't see it. Using the default settings on my system I can get around 20-25 characters visible, but that's it. Also, I can move the insertion point around inside the cell but I can't see where it is, there seems to be no visible cursor inside the text field.
What can I do to make extended text in one cell visible and accessible? And is there a way to make the text entry-edit easier to view and to use?