Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] d.masterdim and slices

Tuukka writes
>If there's (and it seems there is) some cases we want to distinguish
>between a slice and the compound place, then we should make the
>difference visible somehow.

Yup.  As with every other viewing option, we want a toggle
 that makes the edges visible or turns them off.

Best, Ted

At 09:50 PM 7/25/00 +0300, you wrote:
>On 25 Jul, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
>>> If s.0 is non-empty, then one would like to see the difference between
>>> getSpaceHome and getSliceHome(s.0) - if there's something to do with
>>> slices, why not with s.0 too?
>>
>> Sorry, now I don't understand... why can't the Space home be designated as
>> the home cell of slice 0?
>
>If there's (and it seems there is) some cases we want to distinguish
>between a slice and the compound place, then we should make the
>difference visible somehow.
>

>Tuukka

>E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
>WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup
>ICQ:	#11321669

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965