Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A Brief Introduction to TreeRaster

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 04:12:06PM +0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> Umm, why are the parent cells also smaller?

Accursed cell has maximal size.  This is, I believe, a kind of billowing.

> They should logically be even larger.

I had it that way in some of the drafts but it looked rather odd.
It gave emphasis to the wrong things, IMHO.

> Also, something odd happens for the sizes if the cursor is on
> the third level (grandchild of root) of the tree.

What kind of oddness?

There is a known bug that the accursed cell is not maximal if we're
too close to the "top" (ie. the least deep part) of the tree.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%