Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Headcells (was Re: [zzdev] Some smaller notes

> Tailcell, sure.
>  Rather than END and CEND, how about HEAD and TAIL?

I'd prefer END since you type a direction after an operation usually
anyway. I mean, something like XXX (a key) <dir> goes to that end of that
rank. Or do you want two different keys for the beginning and end? So XXX
<dir> always goes in one direction, regardless of whether <dir> is
poswards or negwards and YYY <dir> goes the other way, also regardless?

	Tuomas