Two applitude programmer's questions

Here are two questions I have:

- I want to create my own raster, which should be accessible through the
usual control and data views. Also, I want to put everything I create in
a module of my own, having an INSTALL action which makes the necessary
changes in a space so that my applitude can be used inside it -- this
should insert my raster into the FlobRasters list. But how can I make my
raster accessible through that list? It seems some special magic is
attatched to the names of FlobRasters?

- When my raster is the current raster in the right view, and the view's
cursor is moved, I want to move the cursor of the left view in some
custom way. How can I do this?

The idea behind the latter is that I want to move the left cursor to
some list (doesn't need to be a common list) of items of the type of the
item selected in the right view; this should speed up my point-and-click
programming system.

Using the left view to choose tokens allows organization of tokens in
any ZZ structure the user desires, viewable in any ZZ raster, which is
one reason why I decided on gZZ for this project.

Thanks for your answers,
- Benja