[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CT article (was: Re: [zzdev] "Mailboxes" is a misnomer)
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: CT article (was: Re: [zzdev] "Mailboxes" is a misnomer)
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:09:52 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <398DDCE1.2BE76F5@xxxxxx>
> > By the way, TextCloud now works with FlobSet. ZZGraphics et al can now be
> > retired.
> Is it a known bug that mouse clicking and dragging does nothing but
> creating new input cursors -- no cuts etc.? Or is it something with my system?
Oops, I forgot: cuts are not rendered. Click with button three and drag
and you'll see the right effect: the txt is cut. But the cut should be
visible. Just a moment... done. Try again with the code in CVS now.