[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] NullRaster no longer used?
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] NullRaster no longer used?
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:25:45 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000811151915.R5648@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> Any particular reason why ZZDefaultSpace.java was changed in r1.66 so that
> if a raster is not found, null is returned instead of new NullRaster()?
Because all ZObs are not rasters. It's changed into NullRaster in the
routine that does the actual drawing because there we know that it's
supposed to be a raster.